Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Project Wonderful | Earn Money through Advertising

Earn money by letting others display Ads on your site and get paid on a monthly basis. Yep! Not a pay-per-click or pay-per-impression, it's like you let advertisers rent a space on your site and they pay you for it!

Now that I'm starting to earn some from Project Wonderful, I'm quite positive about their program. It's not all the time though that there will be advertisers, so there are times that the Ad slots will just be empty Rent-A-Space like areas of your blog.

You can see how it looks like on my The Dreamer blog.

All in all, I would recommend their program. I'm expecting higher income the more I promote my site and the more visitors I get. Looking forward to increasing my earnings from Project Wonderful.

Join Project Wonderful here.

Another you might want to try Tnx.net, which is similar to Project Wonderful.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a