Friday, November 7, 2008

Matched.co.uk | Monetize your blog

Monetize your blog or site by displaying ads, fixed monthly rates. I just signed up for Matched.co.uk. They pay decent for simply displaying Ads on your website. They pay a fixed monthly rate for displaying their ads on five pages on your blog or site, that you specify. This is a great way to make money out of the pages of your site that get traffic.

Refer and earn through Matched.co.uk. Aside from displaying Ads, you can also get paid more through their referral program. This is a good way to earn passive income.

Own domains required. I'm really looking forward for my application to be accepted, since I've heard good things about Matched.co.uk. I've heard that they only accept your own domains, so they don't accept free blogspot or wordpress or other such domains. Despite that, I still tried sending my own blogspot domain. If it won't be accepted, then I will try submitting my other sites (Caerberu.com and WorkFromHomePhilippines.com) when I've finished setting them up. I will update this post when I've been met with success here.


Sign up at matched.co.uk for free here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great News! But I came to know that subdomain are not entertained by Matched.co.uk. That means even a Blogspot is not eligible!
Visit: http://earnyuva.blogspot.com

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a