Thursday, November 6, 2008

Effective Directory Submission Software | Now Over 700 Pageviews for the month

I'm quite glad that this work from home blog, CaerberuWorkFromHome .BlogSpot.com has just reached 700 pageviews for the past 30 days. This report is based on Google Analytics. I've noticed a steady increase in the number of average visitors per day. Of the 700 pageviews, there are around 300 unique visitors. I'm happy that my efforts have paid off, especially for this particlar blog on making money online. I haven't submitted to all the directories yet on this software, only to about 15% of them, so I'm expecting that the traffic will further increase once I get to submit to all directories on the software. This one is not free, it cost me $97 to buy, but I earned more in return, especially since it's a one time payment and it is frequently updated with new directories. I also plan to use it on my other blogs. You can purchase the directory submission software online through PayPal here, and I would highly recommend it. This is not an automated, no work tool, instead, it will speed up and simplify the process but you will still invest time in it, which is quite fair enough. If it's any simpler than that, then no one would have any advantage at all. Hard work and perseverance still pays.

This is just a small step, as I know that many bloggers here in the country are really getting thousands of pageviews per day. I'll be working hard to reach at least 100 unique visitors per day for this blog alone, or 3,000 unique visitors per month. I've just reached 10% of that target for this work from home blog, but I believe that it can be done.

Aside from the 300 unique visitors for the past 30 days for this blog, I'm also getting over 700 unique visitors for the past 30 days for all of my blogs. I honestly haven't placed the java script Analytics code on some of the newer blogs, so I've estimating around 800 unique visitors for last month, excluding this work from home blog. To funnel some of the traffic from those blogs to this one, I've placed a banner where they can click the Work From Home Opportunities button that will take them here. So far, so good. In the past few days, the pageviews have shot up more so than before. I'll also continue with my directory submissions and social bookmarking, as well as writing quality content to the best of my ability and resources.

My plan for the month is to focus my efforts on this online work opportunities blog. In the past, I've been managing and promoting 20 other blogs, so I'm thinking that if I focus much of that effort only on this blog, then it would grow faster.

Thank you for all the visits, the comments on the chatbox, the link backs, and the comments on my articles.

Buy Link Directory Submitter.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a