Friday, August 29, 2008

Amazon Referral Program

I'm trying out Amazon's affiliates program. You simply put a link of their products or place their widgets on your site, and if someone buys a product through those links, then you earn 15% commission.

Bought my own domain for it and hosted it on my Hostgator account. I'm betting it'll be good and running if I do well writing quality content regarding their products.

I'm planning to focus on products that I personally like, writing reviews about them and placing the product links to Amazon.

Doing SEO will help to promote the site.

The website is done using Drupal, which is a very good and powerful CMS. Haven't gotten around to making a proper design though.

To be realistic, I'm not expecting myself to earn anything in the first six months. A year, probably. Maybe two years. The important thing is to get started on it, and learn, learn, learn.

Here's the website: www.cheapbuyonline.net | buy quality items at the cheapest price

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a