Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shared Reviews September Earnings

Get paid to share your thoughts about products. You can review almost anything! As long as that thing has monetary value and is not sold for free.

My earnings:
July: $12 ($10 from voting, $2 is passive income from reviews) Rank 1500+
August: $28 ($21 from voting, $7 is passive income from reviews) Rank 1400+
September: $82 ($73 from voting, $9 is passive income from reviews) Rank 400

That's a total of around $120, and the good thing is that my monthly earnings are growing! SharedReviews is a good addition to my sources of income from the internet. Frankly, I'm very happy with my September earnings. Considering the amount of time and effort I spent (maybe a day worth of work), it's really worth it. Honestly, the $73 I got from voting, it can be done in 3 or 4 hours.

Anyone can do it. The thing is, anyone can do it. Voting can be done by anyone. Writing reviews doesn't require you to be a master writer or anything, you will meet and interact with people coming from all walks of life there.

It's money, but you have to really work for it. No matter how I look at it, $73 for 3 or 4 hours of work is really really big for someone living in the Philippines. But honestly, during those 3 or 4 hours, I really exert effort into voting for other people's reviews. For this October, since the voting limits were lifted, meaning reviewers could vote more and earn more, I had to make adjustments to my pace. It's not easy to just do data entry sort of work for hours on end, so I usually multi task and watch anime. It takes longer, but it's an effective use of time, though I might miss a few milliseconds from the videos every now and then.

College students rank high for October. I am currently ranked 33 for this month, and two other college students (that I know of) have higher ranks than me. The top 3 in number of reviews written for October so far are actually all college students (I'm lucky enough to be the third right now, and before the month ends, which is tonight, I'm gonna push just a bit to get closer to the first rank). They will be receiving bonuses for being in the top 5, though I don't know how much yet.

Expecting an increase for earnings for October. For this October, since I spend more time and effort on voting and writing reviews, and with the new changes and the voting limits lifted, I expect yet another increase for my earnings on shared reviews. I added more reviews than I ever wrote before, that is, I doubled the number of reviews. This will increase the passive income. And with the voting limit lifted from just around 4 per category to 16, SharedReviewers' earnings will surely increase, especially for those who really spend time voting.

With this, SharedReviews just became number 3 in the top money earners that I've tried so far.

You can join SharedReviews.com for free here.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a