Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Get Paid to Blog | Sponsored Reviews

One of the ways to earn money online from your blog is through Sponsored Reviews. In the many online income-generating companies from the internet, I forgot that I had already signed up for this one and never got to try this out. But meeting with some of the best Filipino bloggers last night, I decided to check this one out since some of them were already being paid from this. One of them, a highschool student, was getting $100 a month. Knowing that the usual rates for this type of job are from $5-$10 while spending only less than an hour per article, earning a hundred a month for only a couple hours worth of work isn't so bad at all. I'm looking forward to adding this to my sources of income on the internet.

Referral program. Aside from getting paid (usually $5-$10 per blog article) for writing about companies that want to advertise a new product or an event, you can also get paid through their referral system. It's a nice way to earn both active and passive income.

Advertise your company. For advertisers, it's a great way to increase traffic to your websites and create a buzz around the blogosphere.

Regarding the quantity of projects. I'm surprised by how many projects there are to choose from. There are so many opportunities to write about, which is good. I'll still check out how many I can get in a month.

I've just bid for about a hundred opportunities (there are still more, but I decided I'll bid for them later), ranging from $5-$30 per blog post. Now I'll wait and see how many I can actually avail of.

Join Sponsored Reviews now!

1 comment:

tinarathore said...

Hello Caerberu. your blog's rael amazing resource for peopel looking for online jobs..i'll sure place the link on my site.

well, can you tell me if i can submit my wordpress hosted blog at sponsored reviews. plaese do let me know..i'm looking forward to your reply. thanks.

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a