Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Academia Research

Status: Certified
Received my first payment through Paypal. Set up your own Paypal account with Unionbank now!

This is a fine freelance writing site. Just to give you an idea, they pay at least $4, but on the average I get $4-$9 per page on double space. So I only have to write at most 3 pages and I get the same amount from working 8 hours in my full time other job. I received my first payment from this site around March 2008.


You'll send them your portfolio, maybe a resume, plus a couple of your writings. If they like you then they email you asking that you write an essay on a certain topic. If they like your essay, then you're in!

The system in Academia-Research is that you can browse available projects. If you think you can do it, then you click 'Request Order'. You don't necessarily get the order immediately as other writers may have bid on the same project (you can see it on the number of bids). The key is that you usually get projects that you're strong at. If you're in the field of Computer Science, then your requests for computer-related projects have much greater chance of being assigned to you.

How to apply? Well, you better go and get there to the site now! Academia-Research.

Payment? Through Paypal. I know, I know, it might sound intimidating, but it's pretty much easy to set up in the Philippines. Even a student like me can do it. Go apply for an account in Unionbank now! You can send and receive money through paypal. Once set-up, you're ready to accept money for this site, as well as most other freelance writing jobs.

(Did you find this helpful? If you find any problems with the instructions in this post, please don't hesitate to post a comment. Suggestions, feedback, and reactions are also welcome. )

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a