Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just Got Accepted to Project Wonderful | Sell Ad Space

Sell Ad Space on your site. Project wonderful allows advertisers to rent a small space on your site where they can display their ads, and you can use it in conjunction with Google Adsense since it's not similar to Adsense. You get paid on a monthly basis. My home blog, caerberuthedreamer.blogspot.com, just got accepted. However, when I checked to get the link, it wasn't there.

I tried logging out from my account and logging back in, as suggested in the notification message they sent but I was met with the same problem. I contacted their help desk and am now waiting for their response.

Hope I can get started with the ads immediately, as this is a good opportunity to monetize my blog.

Join Project Wonderful now!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a