Thursday, May 15, 2008

My First Opportunity from Social Spark | Work From Home Blogging

Work from home blogging! Just got my first opportunity from Social Spark. The opportunity is a 200-word-minimum movie trailer review on Frontiers Unrated and the compensation is $9.35. Not bad huh? Considering I did it in less than an hour, maybe half.

Social Spark is one of those get-paid-to-blog-about-the-things-you-love sites, but so far, it's provides opportunities that aren't too high with the requirements. For example, with sites such as PayPerPost, it's hard to come by an opportunity if you're PageRank is 0. You'll need a PageRank of 2 or 3 to get any at all. Of course, you can get the first project, which is to write about PayPerPost and you'll receive payment for it a week or two after it's approved.

I haven't received any opportunities from BlogsVertise yet, as their system there is to assign you the opportunity. So for now, I give Social Spark an extra thumbs up.

I'm inviting you to the site, not that I'll get anything from it... or wait... let me check if they have an affiliate program... oh, I don't think they do. So I'm inviting you to it because I think this site is really worth your time and effort to try.

I'll keep you posted on more opportunities and updates soon!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a