Saturday, August 16, 2008

Get Paid to Write | Freelance Writing Opportunities

Get Paid to Write! Projects range from essays, poetry, thesis. I wouldn't be too intimidated with the "writing" idea, most of the projects are actually just hi-school and college assignments that you can do. I just use Google to search for any information that I need

Academia-Research.com I've earned more than $300 right now. Just last last month, I got a project that I did in only a couple of hours that paid $32. My highest earnings per hour so far are: $60.00 in 2 hours and $42.00 in less than 2 hours. I only work on these on part time, and whenever my schedule fits. This is the site that I get most of these types of projects from. Normally, a page typed on double-space pays $4-$10.

A few of the similar sites I've been accepted in are the following :

(Please take note that I have not spent as much time with the following sites, so I haven't sent for payment from them yet. However, you may want to try these ones out. I've researched them and asked some people who have worked with them and they seem to be legitimate. Please tell me if you find them otherwise.)

www.pinoywriterz.com
www.Writers.ph
www.Allwriting.net
www.ResearchEden.com
www.essays.ph

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on your earnings with writing online! It's been the best thing I've found so far for making money from home. :)

caerberu said...

Thanks Courtney!

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a