Friday, October 31, 2008

PC Money Maker | Work from Home Opportunities

PCMoneyMaker.net is one of the websites that really has a lot of information regarding free work from home opportunities. I'm seeing programs I've tried before, as well as a ton of different ones that I haven't heard of before.

PCMoneyMaker.net covers the following categories of how to make money online:

o Paid to Blog
o Paid to Post
o Paid to Listen
o Paid to Search
o Paid to Play
o Paid to Participate
o Paid to Sign Up
o Paid Surveys
o Paid for Photos
o Paid for Videos
o Become an Expert
o Sell Used Stuff
o General/Legal Transcription
o Medical Transcription Jobs
o Customer Service Jobs
o Online Tutoring Jobs
o Misc Work From Home Jobs
o Misc Money-Makers

I haven't tried all of their recommended opportunities, but I'll definitely spend time trying each of them. I'll tell you more of what I'll find out in later posts. There just are a lot of make-money-online opportunities to choose from!

Check out PC Money Maker.net here.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a