Monday, November 10, 2008

Academia Research Payment Comes Right On Time

Academia-Research.com payment right on time. Just received payment from Academia-Research.com today, right on schedule. I checked my PayPal account to confirm the receipt of payment worth $60 for a job that I did in one day. The job is a simple Flash game, which was also kind of fun to make. Academia-Research proof of the payment is on the right, simply click the image to enlarge it.

All in all, from the first time joining Academia-Research.com, they have paid me $415. This is proof that Academia-Research is not a scam company. I've heard some problems with Academia-Research before, they may have had some budget problems, but it hasn't happened for more than a year now. So if you're seeing some blogs that say that Academia-Research is a scam, please check the date of that article. They have paid their previous debts, so it's okay.

These days, they seem to be getting a lot of projects. But since I'm so busy exploring other money making opportunities online to share here and on my new website, Work From Home Philippines, I don't take any project unless it pays well and I can finish it only in a day. I usually get such projects if it's related to web design and Flash, or if it's about poetry or such.

There are also other projects, like research, thesis, or other much simpler assignments from college to high school level. The key is to take only the assignments that you're sure you can do. You can determine this by first checking out Google search for the availability of information regarding the assignment.

Submitting assignments on or before the time, ensuring quality assignment, and keeping in regular communication with the customer to allow him to keep track of progress of the order is a key to earning rewards. If you earn enough rewards, you will be promoted to a Premium Writer, with 20% higher pay, and the option to take any projects you want immediately without waiting to bid on them. I got my promotion upon receiving my 5th reward. For some, it was 3 rewards, or 4.

All in all, Academia-Research.com is a great way to earn extra income on your part time. You can work whenever and wherever you are, so long as you have a PayPal account (which is free), connection to the internet to do research work and to submit the the projects, and so long as you're willing to learn and earn at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA, I don't know who you are or what planet you live on but I have worked for academia-research for a year now and this is by far the most corrupt and dishonest company I have ever worked for. I have gotten paid less and less frequently. I work for them full time and have written over 400 papers for them this year. I have earned 80 bonus points only to be told two days before christmas that since I have complained about non payment and "dont understand their problems" I am not entitled now to the money I am owed for bonus even per their message board. I have just retained an attorney, I am filing complaints with every legal and international agency who will listen and I am not stopping until this company is no more. I have ill children which I work from home to care for, this company has made this the worst christmas ever! They will deeply regret the way they treat their writers when they are out of business! They are actually master-papers, check it out einstein! You are only getting about 15% of what the papers are actually costing the customers!!!!

caerberu said...

That is sad to hear vance.

I haven't had any problem whatsoever with Academia-Research yet. In fact, I have just received payment of $100 for last month's work. I don't spend that much time in Academia-Research, at least not as much as you. You seem to be doing a lot of projects.

Unknown said...

Vance, from your rude start to your rude conclusion, your whining seems out of touch and unstable.

you're writing for a term paper mill; what do you expect? you need to go into these things with your eyes open. anyway, who promised you bonus points would be worth money? they're basically just a way to get to Premium. if you are serious about having got an attorney, etc., you are being a fool-- there is nothing you can do but waste time and money. all because you put so much faith in these bonus points. I have over 20 myself, and I'm 100% positive that I'll never get paid for them. that's OK with me-- as long as AR pays me for my work, which they do. not 100% of what they charge the customer, of course, but be realistic.

the vindictive and rude nature of your post leads me to believe that you probably antagonized AR admin. staff, thus erasing the snowball's chance in hell you had of getting paid for the bonus points initially.

now you sound like a vengeful child, totally unstable and ineffectual, 100% reaction, 0% introspection.

I'd say the real Einstein is the person who goes into a situation with their eyes open.

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a