Monday, February 9, 2009

AW Surveys almost ready for the next cash out

I only need 4 dollars for the next cash out in AWSurveys. AWSurveys requires that you at least $75. But this time, I'm thinking of not cashing out first, since for every cash out, you will be charged $25, which is quite big. I'm opting out for the next cash out amounts--there are three other options which are $200, $350, and $500. I may choose to withdraw on $200, or maybe wait it out at the end of the year for $500.

Waiting for a year before withdrawing is not really an issue, since the money I'm generating from this survey site is mostly passive. I honestly estimate that my earnings for each year from taking surveys only amount to $12, however, the money I generate from referring others to sign up for free are about $30 EACH month.

If you want to know more about how I did this, you can read this article on how to succeed in the AWSurveys survey site.

AWSurveys is a legitimate company and I have already my first payment from them. There are a lot of positive feedback from reliable sources on the internet about them, however, there are also SCAM feedbacks. From what I've experienced so far and from what I've heard of the stories of those who consider this company as SCAM, I believe that AWSurveys is legitimate, and you only fail if you do something fishy. If someone doesn't get his payment, then that's probably because he signed up on your referral link several times so you could jack up your earnings, or asked friends to do that several times for them, or something similar. When inviting your friends, make sure that they not only sign up, but also take the surveys themselves. If you tell them about this great passive income generating opportunity properly, then they will naturally want to take several surveys themselves. Learn more about AWSurveys.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a