Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Wrote a Really Long Article on AWSurveys

Before I decided to go to sleep...I wrote a long article on AWSurveys, tackling whether or not it is a SCAM site or legitimate, including proof of payment, a list of sources that have proof of payment from AWSurveys.com, and what to do as well as what not to do.

I decided to write this article because I've been earning an increasing amount of money each month from AWSurveys. I guess it's sort of an experiment to find out how much such an article would increase my earnings. Before publishing the article, my total earnings is $162.5. Let's see how much it grows in the next few days...

Anyway, you can read the article here: AWSurveys | Scam or Legitimate

Join AWSurveys here.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a