Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shared Reviews August 2008 Earnings

Get paid to share! Get paid to write! Get paid to vote and participate! I'm glad to find that I was able to earn a little $28 from Shared Reviews for this month. This is my second month on Shared Reviews. The first month, I earned $12.

I tried calculating the amount of time I spent voting for other reviews, and found that at the rate that I do votes, I can get $10 per hour, but with the voting limit, I can only vote for up to a maximum of 4 hours. So there seems to be a ceiling to the amount of money that can be earned in sharedReviews, which is around $80 a month. I noticed that the top 10 earn around $40 from their votes, and $40 from their written reviews.

$80 a month isn't bad at all, since I think I can maintain that in a day's work, if you totalled the amount of hours spent on it. I believe the key to achieving this is to write good reviews, which will increase your voting capabilities, and will also get you a higher chance of receiving more votes. Also, if you write a lot of articles, then even if you don't work for the following months, you will still get votes and will still earn money. But it's advisable to participate and vote too, as well as leave comments to get more visibility and greater chances of gaining votes.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a