Thursday, September 25, 2008

AWSurveys | I may have a problem before cash out

I'm looking forward to receiving my first payment from AWSurveys, however, I'm afraid the payment may be denied for the reason that I also asked my family to join the same site. Since we share only one internet connection over several computers, I have reason to think that only one IP address will be reflected in AWSurvey's database. I already contacted them regarding the issue and am hoping to receive some help from their team.

I hope I get the referrals as I put quite some effort in promoting their site on this blog, and after receiving several honest referrals through this blog, it'd be good to receive the rewards for my efforts. I hope my promotion of their site won't go to waste. I'm very much willing to have those invalid referrals, if ever they consider them as invalid, to be removed from my referral earnings.

Tell you more news about this later!

Update:This AWSurveys payment issue was resolved here.
I've already received my first payment, and already am increasing my earnings. You can join AW Surveys here.

Related articles about AWSurveys and other survey sites that really pay.
Earning from AW Surveys Referral Program
AW Surveys is not a SCAM | Here's proof
AWSurveys | Issue resolved!
How to Succeed in Survey Sites

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a