Friday, October 31, 2008

AW Surveys is not a SCAM | Here's proof

AW Surveys Proof of Payment. Here's the PayPal email from AW Surveys, a get paid to survey program, if you cash out the minimum amount of $75. Click on the image to enlarge. As stated in their FAQs, $25 will be charged for each cash out, thus I received only $50. Next time, I'm planning to raise as much money I can and cash out at $500 so that the $25 deduction won't hurt too much.

I'm getting one or two sign ups per day right now, that's $1.25-$2.50 passive income per day, which isn't so bad at all. It's almost a third of the minimum wage here in the Philippines per day. What's more, as my traffic grows, the more sign ups I get.

Just a tip, don't cheat AW Surveys. They are very particular about cheating. I was told of someone who invited all his friends and asked them a favor to just sign up. Well, every one signed up, but since he didn't tell them to do anything or actually take any surveys at all, all he had were blank referrals. That is, all his referrals were inactive. None of them even took the $6 welcome survey that will only take 30 seconds to answer! That will of course, raise the yellow flag for AW Surveys and they will be checking your account at cash out. That person never got his money and decided AW Surveys was a SCAM. Well, any legitimate program will feel like a SCAM if you didn't follow it the right way.

How should you refer people then? A good way to refer people would be to encourage them to sign up and participate and tell them that AW Surveys is not a SCAM and as soon as you get proof of its payment, show it to them, or refer them to a good article from someone who already has had success from AW Surveys.

Taking surveys. The first set of surveys you take will give a boost to your initial income. This will help you meet the $75 minimum cash out at first. When I joined, I took a couple of surveys in 30 minutes, and earned $27. After that, there are only the $1 bonus surveys per month which take me 30 seconds to answer, and rarely any other surveys at all. So I'm actually relying on their referral system, and I'm quite happy with having one or two referrals per day. The referral is not so hard if you have a work-from-home blog like this and you put it in a location where people can see it. I'm getting a small average of 10-15 unique visits per day, so getting 1 or 2 from those isn't so bad at all.

Read more about how to earn from AW Surveys:
Earning from AW Surveys Referral Program
AWSurveys | Issue resolved!
AWSurveys | I may have a problem before cash out
How to Succeed in Survey Sites


Join AWSurveys and start earning money online. Join AWSurveys here for free.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a