Friday, October 10, 2008

Work from Home Seminar | Working Youth Congress

Yesterday, we conducted a small Work From Home Seminar during the regional Working Youth Congress at Linmarr Apartelle, Agdao, Davao City. A few youth representatives, from various regions in Davao del Norte and Del Sur, came to witness the launching of one of DOLE's projects for the youth.

We shared some of what we knew in earning online. Though it may not be much, we hope that the participants will be able to use what we taught to leverage themselves and earn additional income.

I find it enjoyable to teach in front of many people. I made a few beginner's mistakes, but it ended quite okay nonetheless. I'm looking forward to improving my teaching and speaking skills in the future, and aim to be better prepared in future work-from-home related seminars.

With that, I'll also be continuously trying out and searching for new opportunities to earn on the internet so I can share more in each seminar in the future.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a