Friday, October 10, 2008

5 AM | Back to Work

New work habits. It's saturday, 5AM. The first time in a while that I managed to wake up so early in the morning (I usually wake up by noon). It's a good change to have.

Right now, I'm doing a $60 project from Academia-Research. It's not only a get-paid -to-write opportunity. There are math problems, web design problems, accounting problems, and etc. It's more like a homework site.

Anyway, what I'm doing... It's designing a small game using Flash. Before I took this project, the order was already late since no one seemed to be interested enough with the price and the effort creating a game seems to require. However, what I'm gonna do is just a very simple game, which should take only a couple of hours. $60 is really worth it, for only a couple of hours worth of work.

In the background, I'm playing the audio seminar of the 77 Laws of Success. Ahh, breakfast for the mind.

Now I'm ready to work and earn some cash online!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a