Tuesday, October 7, 2008

AWSurveys | Issue resolved!

Just resolved an issue with AWSurveys, a get-paid-to-survey company, regarding invalid sign ups. Prior to cash out, I notified them of the possible issue regarding some sign ups from the same IP address as mine, and asked them to remove those sign ups from my referrals. A week later, they deducted the invalid referrals, which means I get to retain the amount of cash I summed up from their survey site. That's actually a good deal, and I'm glad that they heard me out.

Thanks AWSurveys! Looking forward to my first cash out.

Learn more about how to make money from AWSurveys and other legitimate survey sites:
Earning from AW Surveys Referral Program
AW Surveys is not a SCAM | Here's proof
AWSurveys | I may have a problem before cash out
How to Succeed in Survey Sites

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a